Time travel to the past or future

Hello. I would't want to go to the future, but if I could see it like on TV, I would like to see my brother's future to know if he will be okay, I would not stay in the future because I have seen a lot of science fiction and if I do not stay in my moment of the timeline can see a destruction of the future and the past. I think the future is something that should be left in doubt, falling into madness for not being able to change what will happen does not seem very funny, it is important to live in the now and go through  al the events that we must go through.

For no reason would I go to or see the past, the past we already lived and is part of our history, we can not learn more from the past if you did not learn it at the time it happened, you should not and you can not modify the past because it is part of you and your present and future. Nor do I feel like the right to see or know someone else's past because it is part of their history, their history should have nothing to do with me, I interact with the person of the present, the person who forged that past.

I think that time is a journey, we all travel at the same time, we all go to the future, that we cannot see a future in which we do not exist is something else, enjoy the trip and if you want to hate it is also fine.


Comentarios

  1. Hi! I think that changing things of the future or past would be horrible to our timeline, so I think that the idea of watching them from a kind of TV would be amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Micka, I think is very valid your position about the time travel, I agree with the most of the things you share. I wouldn´t like eather go to the future and see what the world is going to be, and go to the past and change the course of the history it doesn´t seem like a good idea to me, so I agree to just live the moment !! :p

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, you reason for don´t stay in another travel line remind me a lot to The Umbrella Acdemy, if you like science fiction I think it would like to you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi micka, i think to you have reason in to live in the now and enjoy every situations. Bless

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, that's very nice what you say, I think you're absolutely right.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

A county I would like to visit

The best vacation ever