A county I would like to visit

I would like to visit Spaim to go to the protests against bullfighting is a very popular and cruel activity. In this "fun" activity Every year between 8,700 and 12,000 bulls die




I would like to live there for a while to actively participate in the protests, plus I could enjoy new food and famus architeture because is very interesting


Although i do not agree with many spanish customs, I find its history very interesting  since in Latin America history begins with the arrival of the colonizers and therefore is not as extensive as Spanish history.
I like that after visiting Spain for a while I am given the opportunity to go to Italy because they are relatively close, I relly like italian, it is culture and architectecture, plus Italian people are known for being friendly
Once the "turism" is ready, I would like to live in Italy because I had the pleace as romanticized as some people have romanticized France



Comentarios

  1. Hi Micka, I think your reason to visit Spain is honorable, I really like it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Micka, Spain is a really cool country, but bullfighting is a bit sad and scary.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, Micka, I admire U. I would also like to go Spain to participate in the protest against animal cruelty :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Micka, bullfighting is really horrible, it is nice that you want to participate in the protests against this activity

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The best vacation ever