The best vacation ever

 The best vacation I've had was 4 years ago, I went to Chiloé with my grandmother, we were there just over a week. The trip was organized by my grandmother's place of work so it was free the trip and the place to stay, it was a very nice place overlooking the lake (I don't remember her name haha).



On the trip there were many people of all ages who worked in the same as my grandmother, my grandmother is very sociable and quickly became friends with a small family of 3 women (grandmother, mother who was pregnant and daughter), the daughter was the one who worked and for whom they were on the trip. They were very interesting women, the grandmother taught my grandmother that almost everything you find on the street can be eaten (I really think the lady was a little weird haha, but who am I to judge?)



If you ever go to Chiloé I highly recommend the island of souls, it is a very cute little island that is connected by a wooden bridge during high tide, at low tide you can walk and reach the island from anywhere, it is full of algae and the water is crystal clear.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

A county I would like to visit