My dream job

I would like to practice psychology in person, I would like to have my private practice one day and be a child psychologist. At some point in my life I would like to travel a lot but not for job, the truth is that I have not thought about money, regadless of how much I earn, I really like my career. I wold like that when I have my private office I could take and have my animals (dogs and cats of companion)

the psychologi has many branches, it´s a beutuful career, I like the child end I want to help you. I want to work independently so as not to be insid the deficient chilean medical system.

Mental health should be a right and a luxury. My brother was treated for free with a psychologist during his childhood but as an adult he was removed from the mental medical system despite the fact that being ASD he needs it.

I want to specialize in kids psychology with a major in ASD  because I want to guide children in a corrupt world to break the chain of pain and abuse, I believe that adolescents can only be supported and adults contrained, so I plan to attack the social problem from its root 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Mickaela! I agree with you, psycology is a beautiful career :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi. its very interesting that you want to specialize in child psychology.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi micka! i love that you want to work with children and that you want to stop the pain and abuse

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think you will be a great psychologist!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A county I would like to visit

The best vacation ever