Changes to my study program

I can't think of any changes to the curriculum in the psychology career. I would like that instead of tests, the evaluations could be works (as happerned in the first year of the career), not to mention that I would also like to change the facilities in which the classes are made, many if not all the rooms do not have ventilation or air conditioning (as even the teachers have spoken showing thir discomfort). Despite the inconveniences with the infrastructure I would not like to have online classes again since there were many problems  with them, theinternet signal could fall to the students or teachers, it was very difficult to consent, the teachers felt uncomfortable  not being able to see the students, although I have to admit that it was much easier to get good grades for reasons that I will leave to the imagination (at school, I didn't manage to have online classes at the university)

I like face-to-face student life, you can meet new friends and have a social life apart from that of a student, you can make plans to go out and have experiences, I am not from Santiago and that someone from here accompanies me and shows me places in very fun, as a student in person it is easier to from study groups and also to interact with the teacher, and I really hope that all my teammates are comfortable with their careers.



Comentarios

  1. Hi! I also prefer face-to-face classes, I don't like online classes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey, I am agree with you about online classes. It is very difficult to concentrate.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! it is very truth, online classes is a bad idea in normal times

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hii micka, face-to-face classes are so much better!!, it's funny that they put so much effort into the technology in classrooms to have online classes and now it's abandoned.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. great work Mikaela,

    team mates --> for sports, classmates for other students in the course

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

A county I would like to visit

The best vacation ever